Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So here we are.

I've finally decided to start a blog, and while I can't promise that I'll update as regularly as I should, I do promise to do the best I can. We don't have a computer at home so I have to drag Malachi all the way to my parents' house (which he loves, of course) or to Daddy's store (which he loves almost as much) just to get a few precious minutes to check email, update the Cake Kitchen website, read Heather's and Kari's blogs (part of my inspiration here) and do anything else that requires the use of the Internet.

I hope you all will visit to hear all about what's going on in Bainbridge and will comment as often as possible. I'll try to update at least once a week. We love to hear from you all and hope you'll enjoy the stories of our lives!

No comments: