Sunday, November 1, 2009

Due Date!

Today's the day! Or at least it's the due date. I've said before that a due date without a baby is like a birthday without any presents, cake, party, friends, etc. - and it kind of is. But, the good thing is that I've made a comfy home for our baby and I can rest assured that the party will be coming soon - it's just a surprise as to when! And I love surprises!
My doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I will have a neonatal stress test done at the same time. As long as the baby continues to do well, they will let me go up to two weeks before talking about induction. Stay tuned for some exciting news soon!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, I can't believe your spinning little fetus countdown is now at zero! It seems like just yesterday it was in the hundreds...I'm sure it doesn't seem like yesterday to you! Good luck in the next few days!

Sharp Family said...

Thought I was going to steal your due date today! I'm so eager now and I have 8 days... I can't imagine your anxiousness!!! Good luck, I think of you everyday!

J, H, A, M and O said...

Two weeks over your due date???? Who came up with that???? Must've been a man! Hang in there. It will be here before you know it.