Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring's On Its Way!

How do we know Spring's almost here?
1. Malachi got to fly a kite today.
2. Elliott was able to be outside with us without being all bundled up.
3. Erik cut his hair.
Check out the pile of hair in Malachi's wheelbarrow!Malachi watched the whole time and told Erik he looked like Uncle Blake (with a beard) when he finished!
4. Malachi discovered one of the advantages of being a boy....peeing in the grass! I didn't think a picture of this would be appropriate, but here's Elliott's reaction when Malachi came really close to spraying him (he doesn't have much control of his aim yet) and Erik and I couldn't stop laughing!

1 comment:

Blake, Kimberly, Adeline, and Oliver said...

I love this! Elliott is getting so big! I love his little smile. I'm glad Malachi learned he can pee outside..especially on the stroller!