Friday, February 10, 2012

4 Months

Now that Jonas is 4 1/2 months old, I figured I should catch up and post his 4 month stats! At his doctor's appointment a couple of weeks ago he weighed in at 14 pounds, 11 ounces and measured 25.75 inches long. He had three shots that day and handled them like a champ - only crying for a few seconds! He's obviously growing well (Grandma Jane even told me I must be a really "good cow" since he's getting so big!) and doing great. He's had a little cold recently, but that hasn't affected his smiles or giggles. He's teased me a few times by sleeping through the night, only to wake up every 2-3 hours the next. He definitely doesn't sleep as well as Elliott did, but I really can't complain too much because even when he wakes he goes back to sleep immediately after nursing. We're trying to get on a predictable schedule and are planning on starting cereal in the next week or two. He's growing and changing fast and I'm savoring every moment!

1 comment:

Sharp Family said...

aaaww!! he is getting so big! so cute! love that sweet smile!