Monday, January 28, 2013

Poor Jonas Boy

Our baby had a rough go of it last week. On Tuesday I took him to the doctor. He had an ear infection and they wanted to test for RSV. Because his treatment would be the same regardless of test results, I opted out of more torture for him. He ended up with an antibiotic, a steroid and breathing treatments. Then just when I thought he was improving a bit he had an accident on the stairs!
He only fell down two steps but he landed on a HotWheels track which did a little damage! I'm still not sure if he fell, was pushed or jumped. It will forever be a mystery. Thankfully it was only a minor fall and before I knew it he was busy getting into things and playing!




1 comment:

J, H, A, M and O said...

Poor little guy. He and Owen would get along great.