Monday, June 10, 2013

Last Week's News

Last week we didn't have a lot on the agenda so I was able to get quite a few things done around the house. Unfortunately that means I didn't take as many pictures of the fun things that happened! I did get all the windows washed (which has been on my to-do list for a LONG time), I began a large sewing project and Erik started moving dirt to fill in space around our newly paved driveway. The boys are loving the big pile of dirt to play on! 
Malachi had day camp for Cub Scouts each day. It was a long and tiring week for him, but he definitely had lots of fun and learned a few things too. We picked him up on Friday evening and got to see a short program and have dinner at the camp.


Yesterday we celebrated Adeline's 4th birthday and Oliver's 2nd birthday. It was a fun evening of playing, pizza and cake.

No comments: