Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 2 at the Beach


The best thing about vacation is that you can do whatever you want whenever you want, and for me that would be sitting on the beach and enjoying the sunshine and waves as long as possible each day. This care-free vacation philosophy has changed for me and Erik a little since we now have two little guys that require attention, but thankfully they both enjoyed being at the beach.
Like I've already mentioned, Elliott was a fan of the sand. He also liked the shovels...I think mostly because they allowed him to eat more sand quickly before we stopped him!
Adeline also liked the shovels, but she actually used them the way they were meant to be used.
This isn't a great picture, but Erik and Malachi had a great time playing catch in the ocean.
Again, Elliott eating something he shouldn't be. This time it's a stick. Maybe I need to feed him more?

2 comments:

hayleyash said...

So cute! I remember Kelsey was a big fan of "sand eating". It must run in the family. It looks like you guys had such a great time and I can totally relate with you on the relaxing thing. Relaxing just isn't quite the same anymore!

J, H, A, M and O said...

Looks so fun. One year we have to plan a Lloyd/Knisley Kiawah reunion. Wouldn't it be so fun?