Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The New Doctor

What can 4 years in vet school and lots of hard work get you? This:

The billboard is pretty funny how they just added Blake's head, but seriously we are so proud of his accomplishment. As of this past weekend it's official - he's Dr. Blake Edward Lloyd! A huge congrats to him, Kimberly, Adeline and Oliver!We are also so excited that he accepted a job in Chillicothe which means that they will be close and we can spend lots of time together. Best of luck, Blaker, in all you do. We know you're already a fabulous vet and hope you enjoy your new job!

3 comments:

hayleyash said...

I heard about this famous bilboard. Hahaha! They could have at least shrank his head. That's great! Congrats to the beautiful family!

J, H, A, M and O said...

When and where can I get my autograph?

Congrats to Blake. That is a long time to be in school. Way to go.

Megan Lloyd said...

How is this the first I am hearing of the billboard? That cracks me up. I can't wait to see it. Yay, so proud of Blaker.