Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yep, we live in the country!

And this week we learned that this is how to dress if you need to clean up the remains of a wild animal that was stuck in your basement!
That's right, Erik discovered a raccoon that was stuck in the top of the wall in our basement. I guess if it's not water it's something else! He was unable to dislodge it himself and had to call on Dad who came with a shotgun to take care of our problem. Then Erik was just left to clean up the mess. Thankfully I didn't know anything about the whole ordeal until it was out of our house!

2 comments:

hayleyash said...

O my! I hate racoons...really. I tried to kill one once with windex, ask Richard and Heidi about that story. So glad that thing is no longer living with you guys...eeps!

J, H, A, M and O said...

OMG is all I can say on ALL accounts!