Thursday, November 8, 2012

My New Job

One of the reasons it's been difficult to find time to post more regularly lately is because of my newest job - babysitting! At the beginning of October I started watching a teacher's two kids every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. As with any job I've had to readjust my schedule a bit and get used to having less flexibility, but I am thankful for a way to make a little extra income while still being able to stay home with our boys.
 
Here's Elliott with his new playmate, Kylee. Kylee turned two in June. She is as big as Elliott and talks very well. She wants to be a little momma - always picking up the babies and trying to take care of them. She can be dramatic and bossy, and I'm learning what it's like to have a little girl around! She's definitely strong-willed but also a very sweet girl.
Here are Jonas and Bryson. Bryson will turn one in January. He is a super easy baby, as long as he's fed and has a clean diaper! He's bigger than Jonas and doing just about everything Jonas does, in fact it will not surprise me at all if he walks first!
I think it's been good for our boys to have other kids around - except for the colds they've passed back and forth a couple times now! There are days when my "time-out step" is worn out by the end of the afternoon and Elliott and Kylee fight like siblings on many occasions, but hopefully they will enjoy having friends around to play with during the week.

No comments: