Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are We Crazy?

Erik knew exactly how I'd like to celebrate my birthday, so he surprised me by inviting some of our friends over for pizza and cake tonight. All along I thought we were going to my parents' for dinner, but at six o'clock there was a knock at the door and people just started piling in! After the first few seconds of mentally checking the condition of my house (floor swept?, toilets scrubbed?, counters cleared off?, etc.) I relaxed and realized having so many people I love together at my house is one of my absolute favorite things. We are so blessed with such wonderful people in our lives!

Here's a picture of all the kiddos that were here tonight:
Wow, that's 16 kids in case you lost track! Thank goodness for the basement!

Erik, good job. You're the best and I love you. Thank you to everyone who helped me (and Anna who also had a birthday today!) celebrate!

No comments: