Friday, April 27, 2012

World of Bounce

On Tuesday our Mommy and Me group took a trip to World of Bounce in Grove City for a fun day together. I think it's safe to say that Elliott LOVED every minute of being there...I'm just thankful he didn't discover how much fun the "big, big slide" was until we were about ready to leave. He wasn't able to climb the ladder by himself and I thought he'd be scared to slide down alone so I had to go with him. On our third trip he put his hand against me to push me away and said, "No! By Self!" and immediately turned around and took off! My little daredevil!
 Jonas liked bouncing with Aunt Kimmy on one of the balls.
 The kiddos were almost as excited about eating lunch at Chick-fil-A as they were about World of Bounce. We seriously need one in Chillicothe!
What a fun morning with a great group of friends. I think we need to plan some more outings in the near future!

No comments: