Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was so much fun this year. Luckily for us, the boys don't take after my side of the family and wake up in the middle of the night. Instead we had to wake them up at 9:30! Elliott got some practical items in his stocking.But, he still seemed pretty excited about them!
Yep, I'm not sure why we even bothered getting Elliott anything other than a new sippy cup, an empty box and a couple of Hot Wheels cars. I think Malachi's favorite gift was his pillow pet, which now has a name - Güino, after the Spanish "pingüino" for penguin.
The house got a little smoky from the caramel-pecan monkey bread I made for breakfast (very yummy!), but I still liked this picture of me and my boys. They definitely made my morning a lot of fun!

1 comment:

hayleyash said...

I'm so happy to see that Malachi got his pillow pet.