Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Pianist

A few weeks ago Malachi went in to the piano room and started playing around on the piano. Before I knew it, he had picked out the first few notes of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." I immediately went in to tell him what a good job he was doing and he asked me to show him the rest of the song. I did and he played it a couple of times with help. Then a few days ago, after not playing it at all for at least a week, he sat down and played the whole thing by himself without help! I was very surprised and impressed. I guess it's time for music classes to begin!

5 comments:

Throne's said...

I bet if you took out some music and color coded it and the keys like you did for me, he would be able to play anything!

-Kels

Christina said...

Wow!!
(That's all I can say!)

Pa & T said...

Another Erin!

J, H, A, M and O said...

Awhhh! That is so adorable. I am so impressed but not a bit surprised.
Erin, this is your opportunity to bring back those heads! Ha.

Megan Lloyd said...

What a great job! I love how proud he is of himself at the end. Mrs. Arthur would be so proud. I agree with Heather--those heads need to make a comeback!